So summer here and that means BBQs. Mmm… BBQ. Let’s be honest, if you are hosting a barbeque you can’t just have protein. I mean, every family seems to have at least one vegetarian. But this creates a question of what goes well with deliciously roasted meats? What won’t make me sweat on a hot summer day? How about a refreshing fruit salad?
If you are like me, you are saying, “But, fruit salad is boring.” Dang it, I am trying to host the barbeque of the summer!” That means no ordinary fruit will do. You need a magical and divine fruit salad, this regular stuff won’t do. You need a fruit salad that you can only get with the help of Pollen Ranch’s fantastic pixie dust called Divine Desserts Seasoning.
Now, I am going to teach you how to make an AMAZING fruit salad in three easy steps. First, you will need the ingredients.
- Pollen Ranch’s Divine Desserts Seasoning (seen in the image below) can be bought here. You can also pick up the product at Quality Meats in Visalia (720 S Demaree St, Visalia, CA 93277). Pollen Ranch is a local Three Rivers company, you can see them nearly every Saturday at the Visalia Farmers’ Market.
- Any fruit you want, I really don’t care. Although, I would recommend staying away from tomatoes.
Now that we have the ingredients, I will teach you how to impress your friends in three steps.
- Cut your fruity stuff up into small fruity squares/slices and put them into a bowl.
- Put a tablespoon of Pollen Ranch’s Diving Desserts Seasoning into the bowl and mix.
- Eat\Enjoy the fruit. (P.S. You’re Welcome.)
Personally, I like my fruit salad cold so I would place the fruit salad in the refrigerator before eating.
There you have it, a quick and easy fruit salad that will set your barbeqcue above the rest. How do I know? My girlfriend and I first had this salad at a friend’s party, that is how we first found out about Pollen Ranch and their products.
About Pollen Ranch:
Pollen Ranch is a local company that resides in Three Rivers. They create a wide array of high quality spices made from pollen (hence the name) that are sold around the world. Pollen Ranch employs the nicest people you will ever meet and have a variety of seasoning deliciousness ranging from dry meat rubs to dessert spices. You can pick up their amazing work at our local Visalia Farmer’s market, or online at pollenranch.com.
Comment below if you have any easy party impressing sides and recipes. Also, let us know if there are any other Pollen Spices you think we should try!